Permits, Licenses & Forms


The Town of Rolling Hills requires many permits, licenses and forms for a number of activities per ordinance.  The following forms are available for download and print for your convenience.  Note that some forms require a fee.  Your application will be considered once the completed form, and fee if applicable, is submitted to the Town Hall.  If you have a question on any of the following, please call 307-277-6660.

Note: Per Resolution 2019-403, maps to be used with ordinances requiring a determination of distance will be those maps that have been engineered for the town and filed with Converse County and Greenwood Maps as linked through Converse County's website only.  Use of any other map will not be considered valid.